Friday, April 16, 2010

happy today...ngeh2...

im quite happy today..hihihi..my brothers come back home..
so at least...i hv another friends at home...i hvnt see them more than a month...
fuhh~~...hahhaa...but they come back jz 4 a while...
myb saturday or sunday they will go back to their campus..
they need to study 4 their final xm..hihi..

u noe wut..my parents buy a lot of food...haha...
i think they happy becoz all their children at home today..hee..
furthermore..b4 i forget..dis saturday is my father office family day..
but me n my sis didnt go 4 it..becoz we hv to take da license test..haha
nvrmind...we big odi 4 all dat things..haha..
i should persuade my brothers to go there b4 they go back to campus..hihi

ermmm..there r 1 company request 4 my resume in jobstreet..
i jz accept it...but i not sure wut kind of company is it...
when i search their webite..its look like an academy..but im not sure laa...
jz wait n see peeps!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...