Thursday, April 29, 2010

715am..

arghhh...early in da morning...i hv to wait 4 my cekgu to pick me up from my house..adeh2...furthermore...after dat 4 sure i will keep doing da same routine..gv my ic..wait 4 my name being call at da counter..thumbprint..n then my class will be started..hihii...

1st time in my life...i will learn how to drive a car..haha...nervous+excited+campur2 sgala mcm ada..hihi..er..dis cekgu 4 sure he will compare me wif my sis...ntah pape je...sot kali..=p..nvrmind..i want to finish up dis license classes faster..miahaha...dont care wut will happen..haha

but..u noe wut..i need to pay another rm30.00 4 da proses lesen...dont understand why???dis i my 1st practical class ok???n then i odi paid rm651.00 to da driving school n rm10.00 when im taking da kpp test n noe i hv to pay another rm30.00 4 proses lesen???daa...wut is dis???erm..quite expensive making license huh??

dis is it 4 noe..i will update wut will happen tomolo during my 1st practical class..haha..wih me luck!=)..another things...my sore throat xbaek lg..huhu...cmne la esok..hopefully juz fine..=)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...